Smoking cannabis from water pipes glass bongs is very different experence for different people. Cannabis has more than one name, it also also known as marijuana, weed, dope or grass. it’s widely used in the world. The comment of smoking cannabis is also various, let’s talk about the effects and feeling of it objectively.
The effects of cannabis vary from person to person:
· some people may feel chilled out, relaxed and happy
· others get the giggles or become more talkative
· hunger pangs are common – this is sometimes known as “getting the munchies”
· you may become more aware of your senses – colours may look more intense and music may sound better
· it’s common to feel as though time is slowing down
Cannabis can have other effects too:
· it makes some people feel faint and/or sick – this is sometimes known as a “whitey”
· it can make you feel sleepy and lethargic
· some people find it affects their memory, making it harder to remember things
· it makes some people feel confused, anxious or paranoid, and some experience panic attacks and hallucinations. These effects are particularly common with stronger forms of cannabis, such as skunk and sinsemilla
If you use cannabis regularly it can make you demotivated and uninterested in other things going on in your life, such as education or work. Long-term use can affect your ability to learn and to concentrate.
In the end, i want to remind all of you that we should control ourselves even if the cannabis is not too bad to us. We should smoking it regularly and can’t be addicated to it. That’s my conclusion and experience.